Well I got everything going on my site.
The type of template system that my site runs was giving me some problems with embedding the forums into my site so I ended up editing the index and some other files to make it look as much like my site as I could.
I hope you don't mind that my site is a commercial site or at least it will be when I'm done.
I looked around on your site but didn't see any license or anything that suggest that you may not want it on a commercial site.
You can view it here until I get a domain name set up. http://www.gamebidders.com/forums/
and no i have nothing against my forum beeing used on a commercial site
though i dont know what version of the nodesforum you have there but i think it would be best if you could get the latest update just for all the little fixes that i made, maybe wait a couple of days so that i can fix more bugs before you update.
anyways id be interested in knowing what files and what part of the code you had to change to make it fit your site. it would help me make it more flexible. maybe i could try to somehow create a separate file that contains most of these style things so you could easily update your forum but keep your changes by not updating that file that would contain this stuff...
----------- actually body.php has never had any update on it. if all your changes were in body.php then you could update the forum by just updating all the files to the latest version except body.php and config.php
Wow I don't how I did that but thanks I have now fixed that.
I'll go back through the files tonight and see which ones I changed and post the name of them here.
The body and index were the main two but some of the others that I changed were mostly to change the word folder to forum or to capitalize some of the words.
Sorry I've been real busy.
I have not had time to go back through the files to see what all I edited but I'll try over the next few days.
I did edit a few more colors that I had missed.
I also look at it in IE and found the the forums menu that I added on the left was all messed up so I had to adjust the TD width's but it looks good now both in firefox and IE (Microsoft makes creating a website a pain in rear LOL).
Oh and you can no longer get to my site with totalkillzone address so I edited my post above to http://www.gamebidders.com/forums/.
I think I'm about ready to open my site now after a few more adjustments.
I have been working on this site for over a month trying to find a forum software that I could use with the site's database and thanks to you I now have what I have been needing.